Centered Choice Women’s Classes
Creating Change From the Core
What are Centered Choice Classes?
Suzanne Samson and I create Centered Choice classes to address the needs and interests of women in mid-life. We create a dynamic synergy: our personalities and approaches are highly complementary, and by creating and facilitating each class together, we double the knowledge and experience we are able to offer participants.
All Centered Choice classes are based on experiential learning: we use skill-building exercises, journaling, and expressive arts to deepen your awareness then move you into concrete action towards creating a more fulfilling life. Our classes and ongoing women’s groups create a community in which participants learn and grow together in a supportive environment.
To learn more about my partner Suzanne Samson, go to www.suzannesamson.com.
What Topics do Centered Choice Classes and Groups Cover?
Past Centered Choice class topics include the following:
• Creating Hope in a Time of Change
• Cultivating Great Relationships
• Consciously Managing Boundaries
• Exploring Your Wisdom/Living Your Dreams
Past Wisdom Group themes include:
• Letting Go of Control: Floating in the Unknown
• Facets of Womanhood: Daughter, Sister, Lover/Wife, Mother
• The Holy Fool
• Abundance, Harvest, and Thanksgiving
• Connection With Spirit
• Rekindling Creativity
• Women in Midlife
• Personal Power